Crawl Space Cleaning
Go no further if you’ve been looking for crawl space cleaning services. With the aid of our crawl space services, homeowners may get rid of any pests, clear the area of any debris and rodent urine or feces, and re-insulate the area to keep mice and crawl space problems at bay in the future.
Rodent infestations in attics are something that no homeowner likes to consider, but they are regrettably a very real risk. If you have a rat problem, no matter how big or little, Attic R Us provides thorough attic cleansing and decontamination services to assist you.
If you need insulation removed instead of blown in, we’re the team for the job. Old material still retains its insulating properties after many years, but you may need to remove old attic insulation if it’s become moldy or you have an issue with rodents. Read more about attic insulation removal on our service page or give us a call with any questions (602) 706-5440
You know how hot it feels if you’ve ever walked inside your house or car after leaving it in the summer heat for a few hours. Due to the intense heat from the sun, it may take a while for your air conditioner to chill the air, which may increase the cost of cooling.
Attic R Us
What are the benefits of air-sealing & insulating the attic
- Utility Savings
- Conserves Natural Resources
- May increase building durability by lowering moisture laden air transfer between living space & attic.
- Lessens green house gasses
- May be required by FHA or VA Lenders improve energy efficiency.
Blown In Insulation
R-Value is a measurement used by insulation contractors to measure how well certain materials resist the flow of heat. The higher the number, the more effective your materials are. In Arizona, it’s recommended that homes have an attic insulation R-Value of 38 or higher in order to keep homes cool during the summer months but also warm enough during winters. If you’re uncertain about your current R-Value, give us a call for a FREE Consultation. If you need to raise your R-Value we have the best service guaranteed.
As a homeowner, you should be aware that good insulation.
- Increased comfort – helps homes stay cooler in the summer and
warmer in the winter
- Reduce the heating and cooling costs
- Conserve natural resources by helping the homeowner use less energy
- Increase the home’s resale value*
- Can be completed in portion of a day
- Generally, improves building durability
– By reducing condensation in attic